Go to top of page



Complaints against Judicial Officers of the Local Court of the Northern Territory

Complaints against Judges of the Local Court should be directed to the Judicial Commission.

The Commission deals with complaints about the behaviour or capacity of:

  • a Judge or Associate Judge of the Northern Territory Supreme Court;
  • a Judge of the Northern Territory Local Court (including, a Local Court Judge in the Youth Justice Court or in the Coroner’s Court);
  • the President, a Deputy President or an ordinary member of NTCAT.

Additional information about the Commission and information on how to make a complaint is available on the Judicial Commission website